5 Things To Do Before Summer Ends
Yesterday on Twitter, I saw that someone had shared a tweet saying "30 weeks until Christmas" and it stopped me right in my tracks. As much as I love the holiday season, and even might have been listening to Christmas songs in the car this past month, I'm a big believer of enjoying the now and appreciating every single moment. I mean, I don't blame anyone that is looking forward to Christmas and the holiday season, because I'm right there with you! BUT let's not overlook the fact that summer is still here even though fall is soon approaching. Earlier this season, I didn't get to share a bucket list of things I was looking forward to doing but today I'm sharing my list of 5 things to do before summer ends because we all want to hold on to summer just a little bit longer, don't we?
01. Enjoy all 56 sunny days left in summertime. That means staying outside just a little longer and maybe even watching a sunset!
02. Indulge in all the yummy fresh fruit that is currently in season. My personal favorites? Peaches, pineapples, watermelon, and all the berries!
03. Go for a run at the beach right around sunset. Shawn and I just did this last week and it was magical! The only regret I have is leaving my phone at home which resulted in not being able to get a photo of the magical sunset.
04. Ice cream. Need I say more? I mean, ice cream and summertime go hand in hand. What better season to enjoy and delight in some yummy goodness.
05. Go on a fun adventure somewhere you've never been before. Grab your best gal pal, pack a couple of things + maybe a small lunch and drive out to a new location. Shawn and I are big fans of driving out to different beaches here in Southern California and spending the day enjoying our new surroundings.
With only 56 days left of summer, I say we enjoy every single one of them! After all, it's all about enjoying those little moments that make up life as a whole.
Thank you so much for taking a moment of your day to stop by. See you back here on Friday for a brand new post.