7 Fun Things To Do This Spring
Hello Spring! I couldn't be happier to welcome in this new season. Winter is now of the past, which means that sunny skies and joyous times await. Not that I didn't quite enjoy wintertime, because I did, but you can't beat sunshine and 70 degree weather. Am I right? I almost feel like we're turning a new leaf here, warm weather is everything my heart longs for and I'm so excited for this new term and all the sights and sounds that come along with it. The sound of baby birds chirping just outside your window in the morning, the feel of a slight breeze catching your hair as you walk through the door, or driving past streets lined with trees blooming with pink flowers. This season, make sure that you're present, that you stop for a second and enjoy all the little things, sights and sounds included. Today, I'm actually sharing a list of 7 things on my to do list for spring that I'm very excited about, because of course, a new season means new things to look forward to.
S P R I N G T O D O L I S T
01. Discover a field of flowers. & maybe shoot some impromptu photos?
02. Pick up a new book. Put the phone down and read a little.
03. Buy the perfect spring dress. Currently on the hunt for the perfect Easter dress.
04. Plant an herb garden. Rosemary, basil, mint, cilantro. Oh, yes!
05. Buy a bouquet of fresh flowers for your nightstand. Nothing like waking up to the scent of fresh florals!
06. Find the perfect lip color for spring. Can't go wrong with a pretty pink.
07. Update your wardrobe for warmer weather. Dresses, rompers, and denim shorts. Here I come!
There you have it! 7 fun things to do this spring. I hope you're just as excited for this new season as I am. I can't wait to get started on my list!! What are you most excited for this spring? Let me know in the comments down below. Wishing you a fantastic week ahead!