Happy Monday gal pals! We're now officially four months into the new year. How did that happen? March was such a wonderful month, the beginning of spring brought excitement for a new (warmer) season, meaning more days at the beach and pretty dresses and rompers galore. I know you've heard the quote, April showers bring May flowers, and I'm so excited to get my hands on all the fresh florals this season. Crossing my fingers for lots of showers this month because my favorite flower comes out to play in late May/early June. Any guesses as to what my favorite flower could be? I'll tell you.. every year I look forward to peony season. 🌸 I usually get mine from Wholefoods or Trader Joe's. It's going to be a while but I'll definitely keep you updated when they show up. So excited! Anyhow, back to sharing my goals for April. To keep myself on track every month, I like to set out a list of goals and keep it in mind during the entire month.
This month I want to:
01. Make a conscious effort to post all my blogs at 8am pst. I post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
02. Keep working out 5-6 times a week. If you're just starting out, it gets easier. I promise! The key is to stay focused, mind over matter.
03. Find new healthy recipes for dinner. Preferably something with kale & sweet potato because I'm super obsessed with both.
04. Share my first Youtube video. Think beachy, adventurous, vlogging style.
05. Make more time for friends. Did you see last month's collaboration? It was awesome!
I also really want to make time to go watch Beauty and the Beast. I've already heard so many great things about it and I feel like I'm missing out. What is on your list of goals for April? Let me know in the comments down below.
As always, thank you so so much for taking a moment of your day to stop by. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!