Fall Fun List: Top Ten On My To-Do List
With October officially here, signs of fall have been showing up everywhere. Evenings are slightly cooler, there's a crispness to the air in the early morning hours, I'm greeted by festive pumpkins every time I step into the grocery store, and window shops at the mall are lined with mannequins wearing thick knitted sweaters, jackets, and faux fur vests. Fall is one of the most magical seasons and I'm so excited it's finally here! At the beginning of every season, I love to make a list of things I look forward to and fall is one of my favorite lists to make. This season is always filled with lots of fun, pumpkin flavored everything, and cozy clothing galore! What's not to love about that!
I can't wait to break out all my knitted sweaters, thick blanket scarves, and cute wool hats this season. Here's what my top ten fall fun list consists of this year:
01. Apple picking. Complete with a cute outfit, wool hat, and a pair of darling boots.
02. A visit to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkin of course.
03. PSL date. Snuggled up in a cozy sweater, hand in hand with your significant other.
04. Carve a pumpkin, or paint one! I can't wait to show you my idea!
05. Visit a corn maze with a couple of good friends.
06. New Gilmore Girls on Netflix. What better excuse to spend a weekend in, lounging on the couch eating Poptarts?
07. Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner right besides loved ones.
08. Black Friday shopping? Yes, please!
09. Bake a pie. Apple or pumpkin? Why not both!
10. Leaf DIY. Maybe make an updated leaf crown DIY like last years?
I'm really excited for everything on the list but specially the first one since hubby and I are heading out to do some apple picking this upcoming weekend with a few friends. What are you most looking forward to during this wonderful season? Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you so much for reading,