Happy Friday babes! Today, I'm sharing with you five favorites that I've been enjoying non stop. Let's get started shall we?
01. Peonies. It is true, peony season is almost over. The season ranges from late April to early June. Anyone else think peony season is just way too short, or is it just me? I brought home two bouquets of these gorgeous blooms this season and I am completely smitten over them. I placed one bouquet on my nightstand next to my bed and the other in the living room. I love waking up and opening my eyes to these beautiful blooms, and they smell absolutely incredible. I actually created a wallpaper download for your phone or tablet and shared it on the blog last week. If you wish to see more and download, click here.
02. Michael Kors Shoulder Bag. This shoulder bag was actually a gift from my hubby. I almost think he knows fashion as much as I do, who am I kidding, he does!! Ha! He gifted it to me last winter, but I kept it safe and sound in my closet throughout the cold months and just recently brought it out to play because I think the neutral gray tone is perfect for warmer spring and summer weather. Unfortunately, it's not available anymore, but any neutral gray toned purse will work fine with any outfit this season.
03. Fresh Berries. Berry season is upon us and I'm absolutely loving it. I love snacking on fresh fruit during summertime, peaches, watermelon, cantaloupe, cherries, and ALL the berries. Summertime has become a favorite just for this reason alone! It's almost like eating nature's candy!
04. Ipad + Netflix. I just rediscovered my Ipad after buying an Ipad stand and I've been so into watching Netflix on it. I'll place it on the kitchen counter when I'm prepping meals or turn it on while getting ready every morning. I hardly have time to watch regular television so Netflix is of course the next best thing. I'm currently watching Gilmore Girls and it brings back so many memories! I'm on season four and don't know what I'm going to do when I finish the series. Do you recommend anything on Netflix for me?
05. Essie + Purlisse. These are the beauty products I've reached for the most recently. I've been on a very light neutral mani kick for what might seem like a couple of months now and I'm loving it. A clean and fresh mani makes me oh so happy! The color I usually always have on my nails is Ballet Slippers by Essie. These Purlisse products quickly became favorites too. The daily lip nourisher with mango and shea butter makes my lips feels soft and smooth. I wear this before bed to wake up with supple lips and anytime during the day when my lips begin to feel like they need a little pick me up. The pur-eye adore has also been a recent favorite. It is an eye serum that helps target wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness while hydrating and lifting the eye area. I use this both morning and evening after cleansing my face.
What have you been enjoying most recently? I would love to know! Leave me a comment down below or find me on Instagram and join the conversation over there.
Thank you so much for taking a moment of your day to stop by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!