Hi friends! Well, this is new right? I'm trying something different and adding a new day to blog to my usual blogging schedule. I'm currently posting a new blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning and now I'm thinking of adding Sunday to the mix. What do you think? Would you like to see a new blogpost on Sundays too? I think it'll be fun to have a blogpost to look forward to every weekend, right? My Sundays are usually spent shooting, planning, and preparing for the week ahead so I thought adding another post to the mix would be fun! Let me know what you think down below or on any of my social media outlets. Anyway, lets get to this blogpost, shall we? I absolutely cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by. According to that phrase that says "Time flies when you're having fun", I feel like this year has been both enjoyable and lively. I've always had a thing for creating to-do lists. I love feeling prepared and there's something so exhilarating about crossing something off the list once you've accomplished a specific task. I also love that it keeps me accountable and on track. (I tend to get distracted easily. I blame Instagram! Ha!) This month I have a few specific tasks in mind that I'd love to get accomplished.
01. Be more spontaneous and say YES! Those of you who know me know that I am a planner. I love to be organized and have things prepared in advanced however, one thing I want to challenge myself this month to is saying yes to new things. It can come in the form of trying a new activity I've never done before, like paddle boarding or maybe having a food I may not be familiar with. I love being organized but I think it'll also be fun to be bold and experience new things.
02. Furnish our new space. My husband and I just moved into a new space and I'd love to be able to furnish and fully decorate. So far we've bought the bare essentials like couches, a stove, and a fridge. I'd love to be able to find the perfect bar stools for our breakfast bar and a new comforter for our bed. I also have an office that I'm starting from the bottom up. I'd love to find the perfect desk and frames for a wall gallery. I have so many ideas, now to find the perfect pieces!
03. Spend more time outdoors. You might think I'm the ultimate girly girl who loves frills, pink, and all things pretty, (and it's true!) but did you know I absolutely LOVE being outdoors? There's something about nature and the sunshine that makes me so happy! Being outdoors exploring and adventuring next to my husband is one of my favorite past times. This month, I'd love to spend more time in the sunshine, maybe hiking up to the Hollywood sign in LA, playing volleyball on the sand at Manhattan Beach, or simply going for a walk in our neighborhood, of course with lots of sunscreen in tow!!
04. Create more quality content. Blogging has truly become a passion of mine. I can spend hours creating content, shooting photos, and coming up with different outfits to share with you. I have so many new ideas in mind like collaborating with other companies and talented bloggers and starting new series. I'm already working on a couple, (just like this Sunday post! Let me know if you'd like to me posts on Sundays!) and I can't wait to share. Exciting things coming soon!
05. Read a good book. I remember spending my summers as a teen in my bedroom, always reading a book. I would go to the library once a week for new books. It's been a while since I've actually sat down to read. With time always running and a mile long to do list, I feel like reading hasn't been much of a priority. This month, I would love to take a few minutes of my day to read at least a few pages of a good book. I love sappy feel good love stories (i.e. Nicholas Sparks type books). If you have any suggestions, I'd love to know so I can read!
What are some of your goals for the month of June? Let me know down below or on Instagram. Let's keep each other accountable! Thank you so so much for taking a moment of your day to stop by and read.